Job Responsibilities :
- Provide the highest level of in depth technical support by resolving escalated issues by phone, e-mail and web, in a manner and time frame consistent with department and team service levels and goals.
- Work collaboratively with clients, team members to achieve desired results.
- Continue internal education, training and certifications to stay ahead of an evolving technical and financial industry landscape, learn new product releases, and increase your value to the company and the client base.
- Own and address client needs and product issues from inception to resolution.
- Work on projects which provide value to the department, the company, and the client base.
- Interpret and validate technical issues, test solutions, follow-up and escalate when necessary.
- Maintain and create detailed documentation through logging of support cases, e-mail and knowledge base articles for client and internal use.
Qualification Requirements :
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations for support.
- 2-4 years’ experience in enterprise software, and/or tech industries. Experience in the finance, investment is plus.
- Exceptional sense of ownership and time management skills when handling escalations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to senior level support resources for escalation.
- High level of proficiency in Networking, SQL, MS Office, and various system architectures and environments is a plus.
- Strong presentation / training skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to detail.