Portfolio Summary 1
Category : Portfolio Summary
- Portfolio Summary page displays report data in four sections.
- Top left section, i.e. 'Account summary' display the market values of all portfolios within the selected portfolios as of a selected date. Values are sorted by asset class on the report.
- Top right section, i.e. 'Consolidated Allocation' display a 3D Pie-Chart distributed in sections of asset class like Equity, fixed Income, cash and other sections.
- Bottom left section, i.e. 'sub asset classes' display the data for Sub-Asset class in a particular package.
- Bottom right section displays the report data in a graphical manner in form of Bar-Chart.
Back to Reports
- The graphics can be changed to 2 or 3-dimensional pie charts, 2 or 3-dimensional bar charts.
- The colors of the charts can be assigned by sectors.
- The colors can match across the widgets.
- The legend can be customized to show on the left, right, top or bottom and with or without a box enclosure.
- The logos, colors of the bands and text as well as the titles, subtitles can be customized.